ACE Centre Trustee Vacancy
ACE Centre is looking to recruit trustees to support the charity as it develops in light of our recent expansion, raised profile and national status and contribute to the opportunities these present.
The statutory duties of an ACE Centre trustee comply with the requirements stipulated by the Charities Commission. Other duties include:
- Scrutinising Board papers
- Leading and contributing to discussions
- Providing guidance on new initiatives, policy and legislation relevant to ACE Centre activities
- Other issues in which the trustee has special expertise
- Supporting income generation and fundraising activities
- Leading or supporting Task and Finish groups as and when appropriate
ACE Centre is seeking to be commissioned this year by NHS England to provide specialised AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) services and we are looking for trustees to offer strategic guidance to support this process in addition to developing our fundraising capacity.
The minimum commitment is to attend Board meetings, which are held quarterly, typically for two hours and the time of day is negotiated according to the convenience of Board Members. Additional commitments are requested occasionally to support specific fundraising and profile raising events. Reasonable out of pocket expenses to attend meetings will be met.
For further information please contact Anna Reeves on 0161 358 0151 email: email@example.com
Posted on Mon, May 20, 2013
by Stephen Carroll